Licence security is intended to compensate a client who has suffered harm
, as the result of faulty performance or non-performance of construction work, related to deposits made, non-completion of work, faulty work and construction defects discovered in the year following the end of the work.
Licence security does not cover
- sums due to persons who participated in construction work;
- losses resulting from a delay in carrying out construction work;
- damages for repairing non-economic losses and punitive damages.
Advantages for you
Licence security offers you many benefits:
- It gives your licence added value. Licence security is an advantage for all licensed contractors and is an incentive for consumers to use the services of contractors with a valid licence;
- A tool against work without a licence: The protection offered by licence security is available only for contractors with a valid licence;
- An important selling point for your clients: They benefit from increased protection when they entrust their work to a contractor with a valid licence.