Régie du bâtiment du Québec

  • Fr

Searching for a contractor or a licence number: consult the Licence holders' repertory.

According to our language policy​​​​​​​, only certain contents may be translated. Visit the French version to obtain all the information.

Continuing education

My continuing education file

In order to report your training hours or to view the hours to be completed or those already reported, access your continuing education file. Please note that it is accessible only to companies subject to the continuing education requirement.

What you need to have in hand

To report your hours of training, you will need:

  • the clicSÉQUR express connecting information of at least one company for which you act as a guarantor
  • the title of the training program and the name of the training provider
  • the dates of your training program
  • your proof of participation.

Send us your comments…

Was the information on this page useful to you? (mandatory)