You may apply to the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) for a review or contest the decision at the Tribunal administratif du travail (TAT) if it concerns:
- the issuance, modification, suspension or cancellation of a licence
- licence security (section 84 of the Building Act)
- an order (sections 123 and 124 of the Building Act)
- an equivalent or different measure (sections 127 and 128 of the Building Act)
- the revocation, limitation, suspension, amendment or refusal of renewal of a permits (section 128.3 of the Building Act)
- the recognition of a person or body (section 128.4 of the Building Act)
Visit the TAT website to learn more about the procedure for contesting an RBQ decision.