• Fr

Searching for a contractor or a licence number: consult the Licence holders' repertory.

COVID-19: Visit our COVID-19 [Fr] page to see the measures we have taken (examinations, licence maintenance, etc.). It is only available in French, but if you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-361-0761 and leave a message.

To know if your company can resume its activities, please consult the list of essential services and commercial activitiesThis link open an external website of the Régie du bâtiment du Québec in a new window.​​​​​​​ of the government of Québec. The RBQ cannot open or close construction sites.

According to our language policy​​​​​​​, only certain contents may be translated. Visit the French version to obtain all the information.

Register your pressure vessel design (CRN)

The English version of the Pressure vessels section is under preparation. If you want to register your pressure vessel designs or your fitting designs in order to obtain a Canadian registration number (CRN), use the following English forms:

Forms must be sent to enregistrementdesplans@rbq.gouv.qc.ca.

Any questions?

For any questions about design registration for a pressure vessel, contact the RBQ:

Send us your comments...

The field preceded by an asterisk ( * ) must be completed.
The information provided on this page is: